Added a fancier nav bar to each site section corresponding to their color scheme (blue for Origins, red for DA2), and I've also added color, if that's not apparent. Also got a random image script to work, although the image breaks when getting to nested pages such as those in the plot and character sections. I'll have to fix that.
I also added a simple background to the Origins section, and plan to do the same to the DA2 section until I decide if I want to just stick with the logos or do something more complex. I've also completed writing out the prologue plot section in Origins and started on the next one, although it's more time consuming than I thought it'd be. I might have to cut down on the details.
Also, to see the most current version of the site, just click the Student Project link at the top of the page.